Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Muse Consultant Blog Hop - May Flowers

Welcome to another A Muse Consultant blog hop, this month's theme is "May Flowers". You should be arriving from Tammy Smith's blog. If you are just joining the hop, you might like to start from the beginning by going HERE. For my card I used a set of our wonderful new dies, Flower #2, I cut the flowers from Apricot card stock and set them aside to use on another project. I stamped my Kraft card stock base with my new favorite background stamp, Extraordinary, it's like having print from a book in any color you choose!! After stamping the leaves from Wild Rose, I layered the Apricot card stock with the negative cut outs of the flowers over the top of my stamped card base with foam tape, so it pops up a bit.  For the flower centers I used Pumpkin Buttons tied with Twine. A Vintage Label with a sentiment from Avian Notes finishes it off.
I hope you will check out the other participants creations, there is some blog candy if you start from the beginning  Samantha Kania
Here is a complete list of those participating:
                Angela Kelley (this is me)
 
Thanks for stopping by! Hope that you are having a wonderful day today!!
 
 

10 comments:

Doris Garvey said...

Beautiful card!

Chris said...

I've been seeing alot of the reverse cuts type of card and I love how you have text behind the flowers and finished them off with a button. As always, you know just the right details to add! :)

AmethystCat said...

great card, Angi! Love how you used the dies and love all the details!

Karen Crisp said...

So clever, I'm going to have to play with this idea. Thanks for the inspiration.

Tami Grandi said...

oh this is cool! Thanks for sharing

Samantha said...

Love this card, so clever thanks for joining us in the hop

Pamela Fredrickson said...

I love how you layered the text behind the flowers. Great card!

kssdesigns said...

Very nice. Hope things are going well for you!

Kim said...

Hi Angi~ Great CAS card! Love your reverse die cutting on this one!

Hope all is well with you :)

Carlene (aka Chatterbox-1) said...

Love this reverse die cutting...colors are so springy & restful. Started a blog, Angie, come visit: www.chatterboxcreations-1.blogspot.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails